- 1 Direct Admission in Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering | Admission in Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering through Management Quota | Management Quota Admission in Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering
- 1.1 Direct Admission in Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering?
- 1.2 Eligibility for admission in Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering
- 1.3 Admission through Management Quota in Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering
- 1.4 ??. Direct Admission in Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering 2020 Bangalore
- 1.5 ??. What is Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering Admission Through Management Quota Fees
Direct Admission in Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering | Admission in Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering through Management Quota | Management Quota Admission in Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering
The Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering (DSCE) was established in 1979, approved by AICTE and affiliated to Visveswaraya Technological University (VTU)and is run by the Mahatma Gandhi Vidya Peetha Trust (MGVP). Initially it offered? basic courses of Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, the college also offers undergraduate, Post-graduates and doctoral programs. It has 20 Research Centers in different branches of engineering.
The institute has a large infrastructure supported by fully equipped laboratories, Central library and a Digital Library, the campus is Wifi equipped. DSCE blends with culture, art and performances, sports and athletics along with academics to bring out the potential of the student.
Direct Admission in Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering?
The admission in Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering is through CET and COMED-K. It commences in the month of March and ends by July or August.
Eligibility for admission in Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering
- For Bachelors degree (BE) is pass in PUC/CBSE/ISCE/10+2, with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics as compulsory subjects with a minimum of 45% marks.
- Entrance test such as CET or COMED-K, the students with merit are considered for admissions.
- A 10+2 or equivalent examination in first attempt with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as specialization.
Admission through Management Quota in Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering
Direct Admission in Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering is for students who failed to score a good rank in CET or COMED-K. To get admission through Management Quota in Dayanand Sagar College a student must have registered for any of the entrance exam and should have passed with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and should have passed these subjects individually.
A student might have to pay a higher fees for getting a seat through Management Quota in DSCE, along with the application form. The fees may vary depending on the branch of engineering you want to get in.
The evaluation process is carried out in two stages. Continuous Internal Evaluation [CIE] during the semester and Semester End Examination [SEE] conducted at the end of the semester. The examination section conducts the Semester End Examination and the evaluation process in coordination with the departments.
The center provides pre-placement training in soft skills to all students to prepare them to modern corporate requirements. The placement division also assists students in writing CVs, Mock Interviews, Aptitude tests etc.
There is also an Internship opportunities in various companies for interested student. Students and faculty are involved in major research activities, it has 21 research centers. The institute has received Grants worth Rs 284 lakhs for 36 projects funded by ISRO, DST, DBT, DRDO. Has conducted 68 seminars and workshops by different departments, published 166 journals/conference papers, and number 228 seminar papers by students and faculties.
The Institution strives at quality of education across broad range of disciplines, it also focuses on quality of life in the campus that provides academic growth and overall development of an individual.
It is committed to provide the best talent for corporate and help students to face the corporate world and set up a bright and shining career. DSCE is an autonomous institute and works with industry end researchers to develop value added curriculum, to bridge the gap between industry and academics. DSCE believes in molding students into a socially responsible citizens.
Also Read :
??. Direct Admission in Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering 2020 Bangalore
A. Visit us to know about the admission procedure in RV College of Engineering
??. What is Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering Admission Through Management Quota Fees
A. Fees differs from branch to branch. Share your contact details to know more.