- 1 Direct Admission in MBBS in India | Management Quota Admission
- 1.1 Admission in MBBS
- 1.2 Importance of MBBS
- 1.3 Why One Should Take Admission in MBBS
- 1.4 Procedure for Direct Admission in MBBS
- 1.5 Eligibility for Direct Admission in MBBS
- 1.6 Documents Required for Direct Admission in MBBS
- 126.96.36.199.0.1 Direct Admission in MBBS, Direct Admission in MBBS Through Management Quota, Direct Admission in Mbbs 2020, How to Get Direct Admission in Mbbs, Direct Mbbs Admission in Karnataka, Mbbs Admission Through Management Quota 2020, Mbbs Management Quota Fees in Bangalore , Direct Admission in MD MS, Management Quota Admission in MD MS
- 1.7 FAQ on Direct Admission in MBBS
- 1.8 Q. How can I get direct admission in MBBS?
- 1.9 Q. Can I join MBBS without NEET?
- 1.10 Q. Can I get admission in MBBS with 500 marks in NEET?
Direct Admission in MBBS in India | Management Quota Admission
MBBS, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery referred to as Medicine Baccalaureus, Baccalaureus? Chirurgiae in Latin.
These are the first two professional degrees in surgery and medicine awarded? to a candidate who is graduated from a medical school by the universities and colleges in the countries that follow the basic tradition of the United Kingdom.
The Nomenclature of Historical Degree states that the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery are entirely two different Under Graduate Degrees but however in practice they are commonly combined together as one and is awarded at graduate level at colleges and universities across the globe.
Admission in MBBS
The MBBS is a degree(Under Graduate Course) taken by all the candidates who have an aspiration of becoming a Doctor. A candidate after graduation from the MBBS course becomes a certified medical practitioner. The MBBS degree is offered under various specializations. Some of them are:
- Organ Transplant.
- General Medicine.
- General Surgery.
On the completion of the MBBS degree the candidates are sent for an one year internship where they get exposure to work with hospitals, health care centers as consultants, medical assistant in critical care units and as physicians.
They also get the exposure of working in several health campaigns spread out by the Government, they get to help the public by spreading awareness about health care routines, diseases, medications and of fitness through conferences and programmes.
The MBBS course not only inculcates the in and out knowledge of the medical sciences and practices but also they get to learn ethical practices which are very essential.
Importance of MBBS
The study of MBBS makes one a certified Doctor and a his entire life is dedicated in saving lives and improving health care. Becoming a Doctor is important as:
- A Doctor is considered as a profession (White Color Job) and are highly respected everywhere.
- There are endless specializations and paths to choose from,
- The importance of Doctors goes far beyond than saving lives as they make a difference by being an helping hand to their patients to minimize pain, recover from a disease and such.
- The Doctors create an economic impact as they provide employment opportunities to various deserving people across the economy in order to cater their needs.
- The Doctors play an important role in educating people about better lifestyle as related to healthcare.
- The Doctors act as a medical advisor.
Why One Should Take Admission in MBBS
A candidate who aspires to become a Doctor shall apply for the course of MBBS for the following reasons:
- Being a Doctor is extremely rewarding as they have amazing opportunities to restore people?s lives and to even save some people from the death itself.
- A Doctor has a higher salary package depending upon their key specialization.
- Medicine is indeed fascinating as one gets to study everything about the incredible human body.
- It takes courage to be a Doctor as they are considered as the leaders in the Health Care and gets to influence various subordinates who work with them.
- One sets an impression with being a Doctor even outside the workplace.
- Doctors get to help the community as a whole by educating people about a proper health care routine, deadly diseases, proper sanitation activities through presentations and campaigns.
Procedure for Direct Admission in MBBS
There are different ways to get admission into the course of MBBS they are as follows:
- Entrance exams?
For getting admission into the MBBS course in India, a candidate needs to appear for the exam of National Eligibility cum Entrance Exam (NEET).
There actually were two other major entrance tests for admission for MBBS courses viz.,
JIPMER MBBS Exam and AIIMS MBBS Exam. However, these examinations were scrapped out in 2019 leaving out NEET the only and most important medical exam in India.
The NEET is the only entrance exam written for admission into MBBS course which is accepted by both the Government and private educational institutions.
Various Counseling sessions are held at centers which can be opted by candidates in order to be allotted into colleges and universities on the basis of their marks.
- Management Quota Admissions
The direct admission is an option of getting admission into colleges under the management quota which are the seats reserved by the college at a certain percentage. Around 20-25 % seats are reserved by various colleges/universities. The admission through the Management quota is undertaken by the college management.
Eligibility for Direct Admission in MBBS
There are certain eligibility conditions put out for the admission into the course of MBBS, they are:
- The candidates must have passed the 12th standard Higher Secondary or pre university (PUC) from a recognized board- CBSE/ICSE/CVE/STATE BOARDS.
- The candidates must have studied science subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry & Zoology/Botany.
- The candidates must have fulfilled the age limit criteria i.e. they must have attained the age of 17 years at the time of admission.
- There are certain additional eligibility criteria as mentioned by the regulatory authorities of MBBS i.e. Medical Council of India (MCI).
- The candidates must have obtained 50%? marks in (PCBE) which is Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English(40% marks in the case of the candidates who belong to the reserved category) in the 12th Higher Secondary are the norms put down by the MCI.
Documents Required for Direct Admission in MBBS
The candidates are expected to have a checklist of the following at the time of applying for admission for the course of MBBS.
- The filled out application form in original.
- Two or more self attested copies of pass certificate as well as the original and photocopy of 10th.
- Two or more self attested copies of pass certificate as well as the original and photocopy of 11th.
- Two or more self attested copies of pass certificate as well as the original and photocopy of 12th.
- Three or more self attested copies of school leaving certificate.
- Copies of transfer certificate.
- Copies of migration certificate.
- I.D proof of candidates as well as their parents
- Proof of nationality or overseas citizen of India.
- Three self attested copies of the community certificate.
- Three self attested copies of English Translation of the Community Certificate (if it is in regional language).
- A few number of recently clicked passport size photographs of the candidate.
- A few number of recently clicked stamp sized photographs of the candidate.
Direct Admission in MBBS, Direct Admission in MBBS Through Management Quota, Direct Admission in Mbbs 2020, How to Get Direct Admission in Mbbs, Direct Mbbs Admission in Karnataka, Mbbs Admission Through Management Quota 2020, Mbbs Management Quota Fees in Bangalore , Direct Admission in MD MS, Management Quota Admission in MD MS
FAQ on Direct Admission in MBBS
Q. How can I get direct admission in MBBS?
A. You need to atleast qualify NEEt to get direct admission in MBBS
Q. Can I join MBBS without NEET?
A. Can I join MBBS without NEET?
Q. Can I get admission in MBBS with 500 marks in NEET?
A. Yes, you can get admission in MBBS with these marks.